Meetings are Quarterly with Date & Time designated by the Committee, or in the absence of its designation, by the District Chairman
VIRGINIA'S FIRST DISTRICT REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE CALL
528 Church Ln,
Tappahannock, VA 22560
Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 12:00 p.m.
I, Eric Herr, Chairman of the First District Republican Committee, do hereby issue a CALL for a regular meeting of the First District Committee for Saturday, December 14, 2013, 12:00 pm at Lowery’s Restaurant, 528 Church Ln, Tappahannock, VA 22560 to approve a call for the 2014 Biennial Convention, consider Committee’s position on selected draft legislation, and address other pertinent business.
The full Agenda and Proxy Form are available HERE
30th Annual Donald W. Huffman Advance
at the beautiful Omni Homestead Resort
in Hot Springs, Virginia
December 6th through the 8th, 2013!
Details are available HERE
Be a Contributor to Virginia's1st Congressional District Republican Committee
Organization in Commonwealth of Virginia
Contributions made via this link are limited to non-federal candidates and purposes.
Both personal and corporate donations are allowed.
Write to all of your federal officials at once!
Go to www.congress.org, enter your zip and select "Federal" under the "Write Your Elected Officials" heading. (Unselect the check box of those who you do not want to receive your note.)
Rep Wittman's On-Line Office
Wittman named chair of RSC Military Readiness Task Force - 13 November 2013
The Truth About Ken - 11 October 2013
Rhode Island & Virginia Republican Party Chairmen Issue Joint Statement On Terry McAuliffe's Investment With Joseph Caramadre - 11 October 2013
Some Virginia GOP Congressment Open to "Clean" Spending Resolution - 4 October 2013
Wittman to donate his salary to charity during shutdown - 2 October 2013
Big Challenges Facing Virginia - 30 September 2013
McAuliffe Shutdown Threat Promises to Bring Worst of Washington, D.C., to Richmond - 30 September 2013
Dreams - 27 September 2013
Editorial: AmAuliffe's Tap Dance - 27 September 2013
From the Desk of Bryce Reeves - 23 September 2013
GOP chairman on cutting future troops' benefits: 'I think that is a place we can go' - 14 September 2013
Congressman: Defense sequester exemption to be part of debt ceiling debate - 13 September 2013
OLDER NEWS ARCHIVED HERE
Virginia Republican Creed
- That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice
- That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society
- That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government
- That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing constitutional limitations
- That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense
- That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers, is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation